FROM DR. PAK
INTRO TO REMOTE PATIENT MONITORING
Easy to Use Devices and Exceptional Support
How Does it Work?
- Your clinician will offer these services if they feel it will be beneficial to your health goals
- If you're ready to commit to our daily monitoring program, we will send out a team to help set up your devices and teach you how to use them
- You'll then submits information every day via our Bluetooth RPM devices
- The RPM devices then transmit information to our secure portal to store your information
- If the Portal notices inconsistencies with your information, an alert to your physician will be triggered
- Your physician can then ensure you're receiving the proper medical care or emergency services
Decide for yourself
IS RPM Right for You?
We want you to be engaged with your health goals. After all, it is your body and we want you to be a part of the process that gives you more good days. Together with your clinicians, care team and RPM, we can help you establish goals and work to achieve them.